Forums » Suggestions

What features would you like to see on The Patriot Network?

• 25 posts
    July 4, 2020 12:14 AM PDT

Patriot Network Improvements

There is no doubt, we have built a feature rich online experience, here at the Patriot Network.

That doesn't mean the online experience can't be improved. Let us know which features are missing that you would love to see.

• 16 posts
    July 20, 2020 10:22 PM PDT

Walter, I would also like to see the ability to tie my PatriotNet account to my Parler.com account.  Parler is a similar platform to Twitter, but it does not censor political speech.  Thanks!  This is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 16 posts
    July 22, 2020 3:02 PM PDT

Also, we need to be able to have Screen Names.  Then, we need a Verification system where people can authenticate their account on the server by sending a pic of their ID. 

• 25 posts
    July 22, 2020 6:00 PM PDT

Scott, the ability to connect with other accounts depend on their ability to create the API required to do so. Example: the prototype network I've built 6 years ago had multiple "Timelines." You could simply "switch" to Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, where you could check on the feeds and reply without ever leaving the Network. As expected, Facebook and LinkedIn changed their policies and no longer allow these type of connection. This being said, the dependencies to other platforms rules and what they allow always supersede your abilities to connect.

• 25 posts
    July 22, 2020 6:08 PM PDT

Scott, we have the ability to implement a multitude of security protocols for sign up. In fact, once we are out of Beta some of them might be executed. While I see your (valid) concern, the idea to verify with ID's would be tremendously costly. Currently, we are only dealing with a few sign ups per day, but if we start to catch the momentum we are expecting, we are looking at possible tens of thousands signups per day. Each ID would have to be verified manually by a staff member. With potentially millions of new members, we would have to hire an entire crew just for that task. As you surely understand, cost more often drive ideas than the other way around.

• July 23, 2020 1:37 AM PDT

Hello, Walter, thanks for asking!  I'd like to be able to just copy and paste pictures instead of having to download them first and then pull them from the file in order to post.  Also, I would like to totally turn off emails for any postings/notifications of likes and comments.  I've tried and tried but am unsuccessful no matter what I do.  Perhaps this is a glitch in the system? 

Other than that, it is a very easy site to utilize - which is certainly more than I can say about some other sites that I've experimented with.

Thank you for the opportunity for provide some suggestions for improvement.  Have a great day!

• 25 posts
    July 23, 2020 3:53 PM PDT

Hi Katherine,

Question 1: I'd like to be able to just copy and paste pictures instead of having to download them first and then pull them from the file in order to post.

Answer: I can't recall for sure, but I don't think Copy and Paste would work in Facebook either. You can click on the "Adding Photo" Icon and download a photo from your Device. That seems to be pretty much the standard. We will continue developing features and see if that might be become possible later on though.

Question 2: Also, I would like to totally turn off emails for any postings/notifications of likes and comments.

Answer: The first step is to turn off the desired notifications in the "General" Email section by unchecking the boxes. Our you can turn off the notifications entirely. by checking the box "Disable all site emails" (see image}

This post was edited by Walter Schmidt at July 23, 2020 3:54 PM PDT
    • 16 posts
    September 29, 2020 1:25 PM PDT

Please put a donate button in the upper-right hand corner so that members who want to donate can.  Make it easy.  We want this site to continue.

Also, you need to contact every conservative news blogger: Larry Elder, Victor Hansen, etc. and ask for ad space on their sites for this social media site.

• 25 posts
    September 30, 2020 7:41 PM PDT

Hello Scott, thank you for the input.

Here you go...

This post was edited by Walter Schmidt at September 30, 2020 7:44 PM PDT
    • 16 posts
    October 11, 2020 3:28 PM PDT

Post a link to the free, conservative, non-discriminating, video site:  Rumble.com!  Let's get good freedom loving users off Youtube and onto Rumble!  

I have asked Sean Hannity to link his site here; same with Larry Elder; same with Dan Bongino.

This post was edited by Scott A Lagger at November 12, 2020 6:34 PM PST
    • 25 posts
    October 12, 2020 4:41 PM PDT

Hi Scott, we are looking into it. Stay tuned.

• 16 posts
    November 12, 2020 6:35 PM PST
    Walter Schmidt said:

Hi Scott, we are looking into it. Stay tuned.

Where are the adds to other conservatives sites - seanhannity.com; larryelder.com, etc. ?  Then, those sites can ad us.

• 25 posts
    November 12, 2020 6:48 PM PST

Hi Scott,

There are some difficulties with implementing API's to add a RUMBLE link for video uploads within the video section. However, the good news is RUMBLE videos can easily be posted by clicking "Add Link" instead. Just copy and paste the RUMBLE video link and you're good to go.

• 16 posts
    November 12, 2020 6:51 PM PST

No, I don't mean an api.  Just a link that you will link that user to other sites.

• November 12, 2020 7:12 PM PST

I often post long posts with lots of pictures as I am a researcher. I can figure out how to edit my post but if I want to edit my pictures or add more or remove some there seems to be no button for this. Also what is the limit on words in a post and what is the limit of the number pictures one can add to a post? That would be very good to know as I create content. I know that FB has a limit of 80 pictures per post. I know this because I have hit that limit a few times. Looking forward to your reply!!

• 3 posts
    November 16, 2020 8:46 AM PST

I know that I haven't been here long , but I have an idea. The UX on the Browse Members page could be enhanced by recommending that everyone should update their profile with a picture, any type of picture is better than no picture. There are several pages that are mostly without a picture, maybe you could use the network logo as the default. I think it would be more appealing and comfortable, the pages are laid out well but they could use some warming up for an enhanced user experience. 

I spend 16 hours a day online and visit the top domains on the planet, I analyze aesthetic design and comfort metrics that stimulate emotion and engagement. A warm, comfortable and visually pleasing presentation of content is very important. Thank you for your time.

• 2 posts
    November 19, 2020 2:31 PM PST

I have a difficult time finding those comments that posted to my initial post. In the email that I receive the link provided WILL not take me to that particular comment. So why attach it to the email. Their should be a easy obvious link to look at these comments by viewers and I can't find one.. irritating to say the least. 

Skip Martin

• 1 posts
    November 21, 2020 11:58 PM PST

What features would you like to see on The Patriot Network?

I would like to be able when posting something from another forum the picture to show up instead of just the raw link

• 7 posts
    April 13, 2021 7:34 AM PDT

A dating section for Patriots to connect for love !

• 1 posts
    September 3, 2021 2:36 AM PDT

My only problem is clicking on a meme and it loads a different screen with screen size is a little out of porportion. But great platform, great people! Now i think I'll get that hoodie i always wanted!