Forums » Support

Is there a help page?

• 3 posts
    November 16, 2020 1:39 PM PST

I have not been able to locate a Help page or a FAQ? I am having a hard time figuring out how to attach an image to my posts.

• 2 posts
    January 8, 2021 9:34 AM PST

How do I link my Gab.com account and twitter Account so followers can migrate to my account here if they choose? In other words what is the link structure on my patriotnet.com site so a gab.com follower can find me here with a search engine.. https://gab.com/backtothefuture ; ..... what does the structure look like for my account here.. Skip Martin?

• 1 posts
    April 6, 2021 8:46 PM PDT
    I find this site very difficult to navigate. CAN YOU PLEASE OFFER A STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL AS FAR AS NAVIGATING THIS SOCIAL MEDIA SITE. VERY FRUSTRATING WHEN YOU CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO THINGS.
    STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS WOULD BE EXTREMELY HELPFUL FOR NEWBIES !! I AM NOT READY TO INVITE FRIENDS FROM MY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITES YET BECAUSE I BELIEVE THEY WOULD BE VERY FRUSTRATED AS I AM TRYING TO NAVIGATING THE SITE. ITS HARDER THEN IT SHOULD BE. MAKE IT SIMPLE ( LIKE SPREELY OR FACEBOOK ) AND YOU WILL BE FLOODED WITH NEW MEMBERS !!
    • 7 posts
    April 7, 2021 8:05 AM PDT

Hey Mark Lindsey on November 16, 2020 6:39 AM MST
    You wrote:
    "I have not been able to locate a Help page or a FAQ? I am having a hard time figuring out how to attach an image to my posts."

~ If you click on the right middle link when you begin to write a post it says ADD PHOTO...then you can choose to load an image from your computer. As for FAQ, there isn't a page built for that yet. It's in the works.

CHEERS! Karen G

• 7 posts
    April 7, 2021 8:09 AM PDT

Skip Martin,

"How do I link my Gab.com account and twitter Account so followers can migrate to my account here if they choose?"

Those companies no longer allow the connections to link accounts. Sorry about that. You can of course send an invite to your friends on those other platforms using the INVITE FRIENDS link under the MEMBERS tab.... https://patriotnet.com/invite

• 7 posts
    April 7, 2021 8:19 AM PDT

Deb Kraus,

I find this site very difficult to navigate. CAN YOU PLEASE OFFER A STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL AS FAR AS NAVIGATING THIS SOCIAL MEDIA SITE. VERY FRUSTRATING WHEN YOU CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO THINGS.
    STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS WOULD BE EXTREMELY HELPFUL FOR NEWBIES !! I AM NOT READY TO INVITE FRIENDS FROM MY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITES YET BECAUSE I BELIEVE THEY WOULD BE VERY FRUSTRATED AS I AM TRYING TO NAVIGATING THE SITE. ITS HARDER THEN IT SHOULD BE. MAKE IT SIMPLE ( LIKE SPREELY OR FACEBOOK ) AND YOU WILL BE FLOODED WITH NEW MEMBERS !!

~ May I ask what exactly you're trying to do? I will do my best to help you. I was frustrated at first too but it just takes a little playing around and you'll get to know where things are.

This site will eventually get a makeover from what I hear as the owners of the site are seeking an investor... you'd be surprised at what it costs to keep this site up and running every month (which is why they have a donation link)...there are plans to vastly improve it...if you have any ideas that you think would be helpful I encourage you to write them here

It's simple to post and add photos and videos and such and if you could be more specific to what you want to accomplish I can be of better help to you.

There is no tutorial or walk through guide although a FAQ is in the works. (Again, your specific questions here could prove helpful)